2 luglio 2014

...ricevo e diffondo...

Dear colleague
I recently contacted you regarding research that I am conducting as part of my PhD at the University of Sheffield, UK.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to read about my research and for completing the survey.
If you have not yet completed my questionnaire and would still like to take part in this research, please click on the link below.
This study is investigating the impact of supervision on how clinicians deliver CBT for depression. I am looking for CBT supervisors to tell me about the advice that they provide during supervision sessions with their supervisees, and the techniques that you use.
The questionnaire takes 15-20 minutes to complete.
All answers are confidential. I am happy to provide a summary of the research findings, if you indicate that you would like that. If this questionnaire causes any professional concerns, please speak to a colleague.
 If you have any questions or would like more information about this study, please contact me - Chloe Simpson-Southward (crsimpson-southward1@sheffield.ac.uk).
This research has been approved by the University of Sheffield's Department of Psychology Ethics Committee and is supervised by Glenn Waller (g.waller@sheffield.ac.uk) and Gillian Hardy (g.hardy@sheffield.ac.uk).
 Thank you for your attention,
Chloe Simpson-Southward

Nessun commento: